April 2019 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – March in review
Brexit chaos continues
- EU agrees to short extension to Brexit
- Sterling volatile with no clear direction
- Employment at record high
- Inflation ticks up but still below target
GBP – April what to watch
When will may leave?
- No deal Brexit to become a real concern
- MPs to take Brexit decisions after vote
- Sterling to remain in Limbo
- Third vote still a possibility
USD – March in review
Dovish fed surprises the market
- Fed realism takes market by surprise
- Data starting to predict a slowdown
- Trump campaign exonerated by Mueller
- Dollar ends Q1 on positive footing
USD – April what to watch
Economic activity to drive dollar
- Employment to be significant focus for traders
- Mnuchin to visit China
- Fed meeting on 30th
- Race for 2020 nominations to start in earnest
EUR – March in review
German data predicts recession
- Draghi maintains slowdown is “global”
- Recession now impossible to avoid
- Germany suffering will fuel nationalism
- France suffering return of civil unrest
EUR – April what to watch
ECB to head off long recession
- Central bank lacking tools for further accommodation
- Italy set to bring further concern to Brussels
- Fiscal cooperation vital to long term future of Eurozone
- Traders await GDP to confirm recession
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.