April 2020 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your 8 Page April Bulletin
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency bulletin and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free monthly currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – March in review
Virus aftermath concerns
- Sterling collapses in wake of risk aversion
- Size of bailit means a recession all but certain
- The Chancellor pledges whatever it takes
- Interest rates cut to record low
GBP – April what to watch
Lockdown to bring recession
- Ongoing lockdown to bring economic chaos
- New BoE Governor ready to add monetary stimulus
- Sterling volatility to continue
- Six months of disruption likely
USD – March in review
Jobless claims over three million
- Powell holding the reins
- Bailout equal to 10% of GDP
- Trump's Easter return shot to pieces
- Jobless claims over 3 million
USD – April what to watch
First post-virus NFP dreaded
- NFP to be decimated?
- Dollar volatility to remain
- Recession indicators to be published
- Further stimulus likely
EUR – March in review
Each of their own adds to chaos
- A fairweather union?
- Stimulus a band aid an amputation
- Euro suffering as dollar remains strong
- Recession could see 8% GDP contraction
EUR – April what to watch
Fears over collapse of Eurozone
- Brussels in the eye of the storm
- Coronabonds the only solution?
- Growth and Stability dead in the water?
- Euro parity becoming more likely
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Very few organisations in the world provide customer service of this standard. These guys are prompt to follow up and incredibly helpful on all aspects of the transfers and just deliver fantastic service – they once spent around an hour on the phone to us explaining how currency hedging worked!
Good website for live rates and quick transfer procedure with confirmation e‑mails of trade. Relationship manager appointed to the account has phoned regularly to update me and solve any issues
This is simply the best. For years, I have explored many ways transferring money overseas and have used other similar services, but I can now say that CurrencyTransfer.com IS THE BEST!