December 2019 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your 8 Page December Bulletin
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency bulletin and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free monthly currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – November in review
Johnson Gets His Election
- Politicization leads to stalemate
- Election finally agreed
- TV debates bring little clarity
- Latest opinion polls predict working Government majority
GBP – December what to watch
Final Throes Of Campaign
- Election to finally decide Brexit path
- NHS to continue as major battleground
- Sterling rally to continue on positive Brexit outlook
- Economy suffering from uncertainty
USD – November in review
Trump Invited To Attend Hearing
- Fed decides to pause rate cuts
- Q2 GDP revised up to 2.1%
- Other data releases positive
- Trump sides with protesters, angers Beijing
USD – December what to watch
GDP Proves Fomc Correct
- Trade rhetoric to continue, no agreement in short term
- Next FOMC on 10/11 December
- Bloomberg to officially start campaign for Presidency
- Trump unlikely to accept offer to attend hearing
EUR – November in review
Climate Centric Policies To The Fore
- Another French President at the ECB
- Economy remains in the doldrums
- Euro volatility at historical low
- Single currency tests support but buyers prevail
EUR – December what to watch
Lagarde Takes The Helm
- Lagarde to place climate at centre of monetary policy
- Lagarde and von der leyen to create formidable axis
- Economy unlikely to grow without greater integration
- Single currency volatility to remain at lows
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Very few organisations in the world provide customer service of this standard. These guys are prompt to follow up and incredibly helpful on all aspects of the transfers and just deliver fantastic service – they once spent around an hour on the phone to us explaining how currency hedging worked!
Good website for live rates and quick transfer procedure with confirmation e‑mails of trade. Relationship manager appointed to the account has phoned regularly to update me and solve any issues
This is simply the best. For years, I have explored many ways transferring money overseas and have used other similar services, but I can now say that CurrencyTransfer.com IS THE BEST!