February 2018 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – January in review
Brexit the only game in town
- Sterling rallies to important technical level
- Brexit fears provide strong headwind
- May’s support continues to Dwindle
- Inflation falls, and wages gap narrows
GBP – February what to watch
Transition talks set to begin
- UK and EU to differ on significant issues
- Sterling hanging on but under pressure
- MPC and Inflation Report in February
- May to face Challenge?
USD – January in review
A difference of opinion
- Trump and Mnuchin agree eventually
- Dollar policy ends hibernation
- New FOMC Chairman takes over
- State of the Union brings Economic Stimulus
USD – February what to watch
Dollar volatility returning
- Dollar to be prime market driver
- China and Japan watch with interest
- FOMC minutes to reveal Powell’s view
- Rate hike talk to intensify
EUR – January in review
Tapering delayed by EUR strength
- Draghi delays Asset Purchase reduction
- Euro reaches Medium term target
- German Coalition no nearer solution
- December inflation fall confirms ECB on hold
EUR – February what to watch
EUR strength the main concern
- Data points to rainbow scenario
- Currency strength dependent upon U.S.
- UK trade deal becoming a concern
- Italian election campaign to intensify
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.