February 2020 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your 8 Page February Bulletin
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency bulletin and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free monthly currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – January in review
MPC or Brexit: Take your Pick
- Bank of England leaves rates unchanged
- Sterling volatility increases
- Brexit finally happens; mixed views on next move
- EU playing tough over trade U.S. more conciliatory
GBP – February what to watch
Economic factors to be main driver
- Discussions over EU trade deal to commence
- Sterling reactive to data as MPC stalls
- U.S. to keep up pressure over Huawei
- Post Brexit economic outlook mixed
USD – January in review
FOMC something of a “snoozefest”?
- FOMC a little more dovish than expected
- Trump’s trial continues; verdict sooner than later
- Economic data mixed. Dec employment sluggish
- Dollar index tests resistance on risk fears
USD – February what to watch
How will Virus affect economy?
- Trade becoming main driver after 30 year gap
- Employment report expected to remain in mid-range
- Is this Trump’s final State of the Union?
- Dollar index to track economy as FOMC watches on
EUR – January in review
ECB best option? A strategic review!
- ECB disappoints... Again
- Confidence continues to outstrip consumption
- Inflation a little higher
- Lagarde happy to continue Draghi’s legacy
EUR – February what to watch
Can “green shoots”continue to grow
- Evidence needs to be more than anecdotal
- Euro struggling for traction
- Coronavirus an indirect but real risk to trade
- Brexit concerns to surface
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Very few organisations in the world provide customer service of this standard. These guys are prompt to follow up and incredibly helpful on all aspects of the transfers and just deliver fantastic service – they once spent around an hour on the phone to us explaining how currency hedging worked!
Good website for live rates and quick transfer procedure with confirmation e‑mails of trade. Relationship manager appointed to the account has phoned regularly to update me and solve any issues
This is simply the best. For years, I have explored many ways transferring money overseas and have used other similar services, but I can now say that CurrencyTransfer.com IS THE BEST!