February 2020 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – January in review
MPC or Brexit: Take your Pick
- Bank of England leaves rates unchanged
- Sterling volatility increases
- Brexit finally happens; mixed views on next move
- EU playing tough over trade U.S. more conciliatory
GBP – February what to watch
Economic factors to be main driver
- Discussions over EU trade deal to commence
- Sterling reactive to data as MPC stalls
- U.S. to keep up pressure over Huawei
- Post Brexit economic outlook mixed
USD – January in review
FOMC something of a “snoozefest”?
- FOMC a little more dovish than expected
- Trump’s trial continues; verdict sooner than later
- Economic data mixed. Dec employment sluggish
- Dollar index tests resistance on risk fears
USD – February what to watch
How will Virus affect economy?
- Trade becoming main driver after 30 year gap
- Employment report expected to remain in mid-range
- Is this Trump’s final State of the Union?
- Dollar index to track economy as FOMC watches on
EUR – January in review
ECB best option? A strategic review!
- ECB disappoints... Again
- Confidence continues to outstrip consumption
- Inflation a little higher
- Lagarde happy to continue Draghi’s legacy
EUR – February what to watch
Can “green shoots”continue to grow
- Evidence needs to be more than anecdotal
- Euro struggling for traction
- Coronavirus an indirect but real risk to trade
- Brexit concerns to surface
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.