February 2021 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – January in review
Brexit? What Brexit?
- Rising infections bring major concerns
- Sunak under pressure
- Brexit a hidden menace
- Sterling range bound
GBP – February what to watch
Lockdown pressure to remain
- Financial services are still a Brexit issue
- Ongoing unemployment a dilemma for Sunak
- Lockdown to remain until Easter?
- Sterling dependent on dollar index
USD – January in review
Biden promises Unity
- Trump impeachment likely to go ahead
- Bipartisan support hopes fade
- Biden warns of two-month Covid horror show
- Dollar index caught in risk vortex
USD – February what to watch
Unemployment the challenge
- Democrats to go it alone?
- China trade talks on the horizon
- Yellen to take up Treasury position
- China to overtake U.S. in five years
EUR – January in review
Banks reticent about lending
- Banks avoiding corporate loans to buy debt
- Euro strength adding to deflation
- ECB remains unmoved by crisis
- Recovery delayed not derailed
EUR – February what to watch
Threat of further departures
- Brexit success driving other nations
- Conte resignation throws Italy into turmoil
- Delay in support hits home as Brussels prevaricates
- Euro to remain relatively strong as dollar wilts
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.