July 2019 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – June in review
Brexit plans hit sterling
- Sterling hits new lows versus Euro
- Inflation falls back to Government target at 2%
- Johnson and Hunt to battle for leadership
- BoE cuts growth target
GBP – July what to watch
New prime minister to be decided
- Result expected on July 23rd
- No Deal Brexit becoming more likely
- Sterling to continue fall vs USD
- Contenders to outline post Brexit plans
USD – June in review
Fed unsure about rate cut
- FOMC signals pending rate cut
- Powell dials back a little in Congress testimony
- Dollar falls to three-month low post FOMC
- Employment data weak but retains recent average
USD – July what to watch
FOMC to decide on rate cut
- Market expects rate cut
- Post meeting guidance to drive dollar
- Data to be crucial starting with NFPData to be crucial starting with NFP
- U.S., China agree to continue talking
EUR – June in review
Data leveling out
- Recent data shows economy bottoming out
- ECB concedes need for further accommodation
- German auto sector continues to suffer
- Italy facing record fine over economy
EUR – July what to watch
Dovish ECB to ease further?
- Draghi considering ways to alleviate negative rates
- Merkel to intervene to avoid no deal Brexit?
- Euro fate linked to FOMC decision
- Return of QE possible as policy option
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.