July 2021 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – June in review
Reopening delayed until July 23
- Hancock resigns over breach of regulations
- Recovery unaffected by delay
- Bank of England urges patience
- Sterling pressured by fed announcement
GBP – July what to watch
Unable to break shackles
- Javid finds a way back
- Bank of England to gauge end of furlough support
- Supply chains still suffering
- Sterling will be driven by Central Banks
USD – June in review
FOMC teases market over taper
- Regional Feds supporting Federal decision
- Powell unmoved by Congress pressure
- Trade talks with China to resume?
- Dollar index under the Fed’s power
USD – July what to watch
Rate rises scheduled for 2023
- Employment data likely to drive dollar higher
- Bottlenecks to even out
- Inflation still rising but maybe not as strongly
- 6.4% Q1 growth likely to e exceeded
EUR – June in review
Recovery finally takes hold
- Italian banks securitize bad loans
- Germany looking after itself
- Staycations to hit Mediterranean Resorts
- Euro a dollar puppet
EUR – July what to watch
ECB facing more pressure
- Growth to speed up as reopening takes hold
- German concerns over Delta Variant disrupts travel
- Economy to edge back to pre-Covid level
- Euro unable to break dollar’s clutches
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.