June 2019 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – May in review
May’s time is finally up
- Collapse of cross-party talks the final straw
- Brexit Party wins protest vote in EU elections
- Twelve candidates vying for top job
- Sterling reacts negatively to uncertainty
GBP – June what to watch
Conservatives to elect leader
- Brexit on back burner until new Prime Minister decided
- Six front runners; Four favour Hard Brexit
- Sterling to be reactive to Brexit concerns
- Employment remains strong, inflation above 2%
USD – May in review
Trade becomes the main driver
- Trump attempts to bludgeon trade partners
- Dollar continues to strengthen
- GDP slightly lower on second estimate
- Fed’s future policy open to interpretation
USD – June what to watch
Trade worries lead Dollar lower?
- Fed could be forced into rate cut if economy slows
- U.S./Sino trade talks to recommence
- Trump to remain on front foot as he puts out fires
- Dollar reactive to multiple drivers
EUR – May in review
- Reformers remain in majority but deals difficult
- Nationalists gain in Italy and France but not Germany
- German employment in big fall
- Euro clinging to years low
EUR – June what to watch
Italy to “stir the pot”
- Salvini emboldened by election mandate
- Global trade conditions to continue to depress Euro
- Germany demanding top job
- ECB still banking on higher inflation
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.