March 2018 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – February in review
Bank of England turns hawkish
- Inflation returns to 3%
- MPC ignores Brexit concerns
- Labour favours customs union
- Sterling in narrow range
GBP – March what to watch
Brexit to determine direction
- EU to release Brexit terms
- Transition to be closed ended
- Irish Border to bring political concern
- Sterling to react to BoE rate comments
USD – February in review
Powell continues Yellen stance
- Rate to rise gradually
- Economy starting to perform well
- Stimulus to be withdrawn over time
- Dollar index remains in range
USD – March what to watch
Rate hikes to continue
- Inflation concerns on back burner
- Employment report to bring wages confirmation
- Dollar index to be reactive
- Trump to be dogged by Russian interference
EUR – February in review
Euro in reactive mode
- Draghi happy to see Euro rangebound
- Inflation under control
- Withdrawal of Asset Purchase Scheme still not likely
- Monetary policy on hold while growth picks up
EUR – March what to watch
Italian election in focus
- Rome Government to have anti-Brussels feel
- Brexit trade proposal to bring clarity
- Euro to react to dollar drivers
- Fight over Draghi replacement beginning
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.