March 2020 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your 8 Page March Bulletin
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency bulletin and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free monthly currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – February in review
Johnson gets tough on EU trade
- UK could end trade talks in June without progress
- Johnson wields the Cabinet axe, Javid resigns
- Sterling in virus maelstrom
- Carney warns of hit to GDP
GBP – March what to watch
Sterling to struggle with 1.30
- New Chancellor to pare back spending plans
- Budget to provide clue on Government plans
- Bank of England to review rate plans?
- Activity data to see hit from virus
USD – February in review
Markets hit by virus fears
- Dollar index shies away from 100
- Trump confident of equity market bounce
- Powell deputy admits virus concerns
- Employment report mixed
USD – March what to watch
Fed to cut rates?
- Futures markets predict three cuts in H1
- Virus concerns drive employment expectations down
- “Too soon to tell” about virus impact on GDP
- Hit could be as hard as in 2008
EUR – February in review
Euro rebound dollar based
- Euro regains 1.10 level versus dollar
- Economy remains in the doldrums
- France & Germany concerned over Italian virus cases
- Macron to struggle to beat Le Pen
EUR – March what to watch
Germany to open fiscal tap?
- German FinMin to look into legislative changes
- Activity likely to suffer
- Recession becoming more possible
- ECB strangled in response to virus
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Very few organisations in the world provide customer service of this standard. These guys are prompt to follow up and incredibly helpful on all aspects of the transfers and just deliver fantastic service – they once spent around an hour on the phone to us explaining how currency hedging worked!
Good website for live rates and quick transfer procedure with confirmation e‑mails of trade. Relationship manager appointed to the account has phoned regularly to update me and solve any issues
This is simply the best. For years, I have explored many ways transferring money overseas and have used other similar services, but I can now say that CurrencyTransfer.com IS THE BEST!