March 2021 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – February in review
Vaccine success speeds recovery
- Sterling rallies to multi year highs
- Government announces lockdown relaxation
- Row over Financial Services rules continues
- Business demands post lockdown support
GBP – March what to watch
Sunak to be driver-in-Chief
- Sunak’s budget to drive support and stimulus
- First stage of normality to begin
- Sterling likely to remain well supported
- Vaccinations to reach 25 million
USD – February in review
Biden get his Bill passed
- Stimulus Bill passed minus minimum wage
- Employment remains sluggish
- Powell produces dovish testimony
- FOMC members remain supportive yet bullish
USD – March what to watch
The cheque’s in the post
- $1400 per individual plus $400 for unemployed
- NFP likely to start to improve 150k new jobs likely
- Biden to present State of the Union
- Inflationary policies to be ignored
EUR – February in review
Draghi Takes over
- Draghi to tackle multiple problems
- Federalisation plans fading
- France reintroduces seventies policy
- ECB facing splits over support
EUR – March what to watch
Brussels facing multiple issues
- Rising inflation to add to Lagarde’s woes
- German pressure to taper support growing
- Volatile euro to continue to add problems
- Italian banks facing bailout
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.