May 2020 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – April in review
Activity falls off a cliff
- Johnson’s absence leaves a gaping hole
- Bank of England injects liquidity
- Government guarantees SME loans
- Sterling recovers but upside limited
GBP – May what to watch
Limited lifting of lockdown
- Johnson’s return to signal preparations
- Q1 GDP set for May12th
- Activity indices to continue to fall
- Sterling to fall again?
USD – April in review
Fed steps up to the plate
- Interest rates cut to zero
- Trump’s approval rating plummets
- 30 Million jobless claims
- Q1 GDP collapses by 4.8%
USD – May what to watch
Fed to remain on hold
- Rate to remain at zero
- Dollar to fall as risk appetite grows
- States under pressure to lift lockdown
- NFP on May8th to collapse
EUR – April in review
ECB on its own
- Lack of unity clear to see
- Activity falls by 3.8% in Q1
- Lagarde ignores Italian plight
- The Frugal Five stand firm
EUR – May what to watch
Recession outlast G7 members
- GDP to collapse in Q2
- Recession could destroy Union
- Euro in real danger
- Europe facing conditions similar to end of war
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.