November 2018 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – October in review
Sterling lower on no deal
- Pound close to year’s low
- May’s Chequers proposals savaged by Brussels
- Irish Border continues to delay Brexit deal
GBP – November what to watch
Precautions set to start
- Precautions for no deal Brexit set to commence
- Bank of England to remain vigilant on inflation
- May unlikely to face challenge
- Alternative Brexit plans possible
USD – October in review
Fed ready to hike again
- Fed hikes incur Trump anger
- Dollar challenges year-high
- Q3 GDP surprises market
- Weaker than expected data seen as one off
USD – November what to watch
Midterms to drive Dollar
- Democrats 85% chance to win House vote
- Powell to react to economy not politics
- Trade dispute to re-ignite
- More dollar strength possible
EUR – October in review
Brussels rejects Rome’s budget
- Italian Government defies Brussels
- Summit discards UK Brexit proposals
- Dovish Draghi hits Euro
- Merkel power on the wane
EUR – November what to watch
Contagion concern drives Euro
- Fears that rising yields will affect other countries
- Weakening Euro to attract ECB?
- Deadline for new Italian budget
- Brexit concerns to drive corporate disquiet
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.