November 2019 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your 8 Page November Bulletin
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency bulletin and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free monthly currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – October in review
Johnson gets his wish (partly)
- Brexit delayed as election called
- Brexit extension agreed until 31 January
- Sterling rally halts at 1.30
- BoE calls Brexil deal “positive”
GBP – November what to watch
This is It!
- Government campaign on Brexit platform
- Brexit logjam unlikely to be cleared without majority
- No coalition deal possible
- Labour infighting over Brexit harming chances
USD – October in review
- Economic slowdown uncertain
- FOMC providing little future guidance
- Trade talks resume in optimistic atmosphere
- Trump continues to pressure Fed
USD – November what to watch
Trump facing impeachment issues
- Trade talks progressing
- Trump under pressure over Ukraine
- Employment data the key to future cuts
- Dollar to remain in range as market focuses on growth
EUR – October in review
Draghi leaves ECB as he found it
- Central Bank at a loss
- Governing Council acknowledges major issues
- Slowdown continues as activity falls
- Confidence at multi year low
EUR – November what to watch
Lagarde to bring Political focus
- Lagarde and Von der Leyen with work to do
- Major fiscal plans to be announced?
- Euro facing crisis of confidence
- German unlikely to go it alone
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Very few organisations in the world provide customer service of this standard. These guys are prompt to follow up and incredibly helpful on all aspects of the transfers and just deliver fantastic service – they once spent around an hour on the phone to us explaining how currency hedging worked!
Good website for live rates and quick transfer procedure with confirmation e‑mails of trade. Relationship manager appointed to the account has phoned regularly to update me and solve any issues
This is simply the best. For years, I have explored many ways transferring money overseas and have used other similar services, but I can now say that CurrencyTransfer.com IS THE BEST!