October 2019 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – September in review
- High Court deems prorogue unlawful
- Parliament passes Bill to “take no-deal off the table”
- Sterling begins fresh “Brexit fall”
- Inflation concerns grow
GBP – October what to watch
This is it!
- UK to leave the EU at the end of the month
- Prime Minister determined not to ask for an extension
- New agreement to be discussed at EU Summit
- General Election in abeyance until extension agreed
USD – September in review
Threatened with impeachment
- Implicit threat to Ukraine over Biden
- FOMC cuts rates but no advance guidance
- Dollar at its highest level in two years
- Mixed data spreads uncertainty
USD – October what to watch
FOMC unlikely to cut again
- FOMC on hold until 2020
- Employment data to drive expectations
- Activity data close to contraction
- Dollar index to reach 100?
EUR – September in review
Data predicts a recession
- “Bottoming out” theory shattered
- Euro depreciation accelerates
- Draghi enters his final month as President
- ECB unable to arrest the slide
EUR – October what to watch
Q3 GDP to confirm the recession
- EU Summit to decide Brexit
- Lagarde to bring more inclusion
- Germany to go it alone?
- Growth and stability under pressure
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.