September 2018 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – August in review
Hard Brexit becoming a reality?
- Hammond comments refuted by May
- Sterling falls against Euro
- Inflation rises for first time this year
- No deal Brexit fears grow
GBP – September what to watch
May in trouble
- Return of Parliament to lead to volatility
- Sterling set to test 1.25/1.08
- Johnson to launch challenge
- Brexit talks to reach crucial point
USD – August in review
Trump not thrilled with Fed
- Trump criticises rate hikes
- Powell confirms switch to reactive hikes
- Trade deficit widens
- Wages and jobs growth slowing
USD – September what to watch
- FOMC may hike again
- Trade war to return?
- Trump to face calls for impeachment
- Dollar correction to continue
EUR – August in review
A sleepy, reactive month
- Rise against GBP bringing concern
- Macron popularity falling
- Economic activity indexes falling
- Italian bridge disaster led to Government u-turn
EUR – September what to watch
Italy ease of restrictions
- Italy desperate to increase debt ceiling
- Weidmann’s star is fading
- Turkish issues yet to be resolved
- Delay in end to QE a possibility
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.