September 2019 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – August in review
Johnson making Brexit progress
- Sterling recovers as no-deal becomes less likely
- Johnson woos Merkel and Macron
- UK promised bumper trade deal but with strings
- Corbyn faces opposition to plan to stop no deal
GBP – September what to watch
No deal or no backstop?
- Sterling facing Parliamentary closure
- Fate of Sterling hinges on no deal prospects
- Economy to continue to slow as investment stagnates
- Post Brexit trade depends on global economy
USD – August in review
Fed no nearer convincing market
- Trump’s labelling Powell and enemy “not literal”
- Trump adds further tariffs to Chinese imports
- Dollar in thrall of rates and trade
- Powell a little more dovish at Jackson Hole
USD – September what to watch
What Jerome did next
- FOMC to consider economic activity
- Trump to meet Iranian President?
- Employment report to give clue to Fed actions
- Inflation to creep higher
EUR – August in review
A chink of light?
- Economic slowdown bottoming out?
- Merkel sees merit of Brexit discussion
- Italian Coalition collapses - New elections possible
- Salvini to be frozen out?
EUR – September what to watch
ECB to rely on Buba?
- Germany set to go it alone
- ECB to add stimulus at next meeting
- Brussels to consider UK offers over backstop
- Could Italy vote to leave Euro?
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.