September 2019 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your 8 Page September Bulletin
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency bulletin and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free monthly currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – August in review
Johnson making Brexit progress
- Sterling recovers as no-deal becomes less likely
- Johnson woos Merkel and Macron
- UK promised bumper trade deal but with strings
- Corbyn faces opposition to plan to stop no deal
GBP – September what to watch
No deal or No Backstop?
- Sterling facing Parliamentary closure
- Fate of Sterling hinges on no deal prospects
- Economy to continue to slow as investment stagnates
- Post Brexit trade depends on global economy
USD – August in review
Fed no nearer convincing market
- Trump’s labelling Powell and enemy “not literal”
- Trump adds further tariffs to Chinese imports
- Dollar in thrall of rates and trade
- Powell a little more dovish at Jackson Hole
USD – September what to watch
What Jerome did next
- FOMC to consider economic activity
- Trump to meet Iranian President?
- Employment report to give clue to Fed actions
- Inflation to creep higher
EUR – August in review
A chink of light?
- Economic slowdown bottoming out?
- Merkel sees merit of Brexit discussion
- Italian Coalition collapses – New elections possible
- Salvini to be frozen out?
EUR – September what to watch
ECB to rely on BUBA?
- Germany set to go it alone
- ECB to add stimulus at next meeting
- Brussels to consider UK offers over backstop
- Could Italy vote to leave Euro?
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Very few organisations in the world provide customer service of this standard. These guys are prompt to follow up and incredibly helpful on all aspects of the transfers and just deliver fantastic service – they once spent around an hour on the phone to us explaining how currency hedging worked!
Good website for live rates and quick transfer procedure with confirmation e‑mails of trade. Relationship manager appointed to the account has phoned regularly to update me and solve any issues
This is simply the best. For years, I have explored many ways transferring money overseas and have used other similar services, but I can now say that CurrencyTransfer.com IS THE BEST!