September 2020 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – August in review
Sterling well supported
- Bailey outlines BoE support
- Retail sector shedding jobs
- Eat out to help out countered by mask rules
- Sterling in a range as lull dampens trade
GBP – September what to watch
Brexit Decision Time
- Barnier’s threats continue to have a hollow feel
- Sterling rally versus euro possible, rangy versus. USD
- Q3 to end with improved outlook?
- BoE to discuss support after Gov’t relief ends
USD – August in review
Trump feeling the heat?
- Trump attacks China again
- Powell outlines inflation and GDP targets
- Dollar forming a base
- Employment the crucial sign for the economy
USD – September what to watch
Election campaigns hotting up
- Biden promises to emerge from dark place
- Disconnect between stocks and economy widening
- Dollar at a crossroads
- NFP to provide direction for economy
EUR – August in review
Economic activity fading
- PMI’s betray pent up demand
- Future expectations are still strong
- Euro remains subject to dollar’s shortcomings
- Draghi warns against wasting relief fund
EUR – September what to watch
Second spike under way?
- Infection rates growing in major economies
- Germany to the rescue (again)?
- Economy in danger of losing steam
- ECB sees 8% Q3 growth
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.