September 2021 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – August in review
BoE may look to defer taper
- Data points to slowing economy
- MPC will await outcome of furlough support withdrawal
- Lorry driver shortages are getting worse
- Sterling a little weaker in quiet trade
GBP – September what to watch
MPC to be more balanced
- The MPC is likely to look at more balanced risks
- Brexit remains an issue
- Supply chain disruption to slow recovery
- Sterling to remain driven by dollar
USD – August in review
FOMC members supporting taper
- Powell confirms the end of support this year
- Biden shows his foreign policy weakness
- Semiconductor shortage hits motor industry
- Dollar lacks momentum to break higher
USD – September what to watch
Fed to provide advance guidance
- Job data still crucial to Fed actions
- Delta Variant still a concern
- Supply chain issues also drives Fed’s timing
- Dollar to gather strength
EUR – August in review
ECB content to dawdle
- ECB allowing support time to take effect
- Lane bullish about economy
- Barnier stirs up French election
- Euro pressured by dovish policy
EUR – September what to watch
Inflation to remain a concern
- ECB meeting likely to contain another inflation chat
- Ultimate success of vaccinations to drive economy
- Supply issues to drive intra-union trade
- Euro likely to fall below year’s low
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.