December 2019 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – November in review
Johnson gets his election
- Politicization leads to stalemate
- Election finally agreed
- TV debates bring little clarity
- Latest opinion polls predict working Government majority
GBP – December what to watch
Final throes of campaign
- Election to finally decide Brexit path
- NHS to continue as major battleground
- Sterling rally to continue on positive Brexit outlook
- Economy suffering from uncertainty
USD – November in review
GDP proves FOMC correct
- Fed decides to pause rate cuts
- Q2 GDP revised up to 2.1%
- Other data releases positive
- Trump sides with protesters, angers Beijing
USD – December what to watch
Trump invited to attend hearing
- Trade rhetoric to continue, no agreement in short term
- Next FOMC on 10/11 December
- Bloomberg to officially start campaign for Presidency
- Trump unlikely to accept offer to attend hearing
EUR – November in review
Lagarde takes the helm
- Another French President at the ECB
- Economy remains in the doldrums
- Euro volatility at historical low
- Single currency tests support but buyers prevail
EUR – December what to watch
Climate centric policies to the fore
- Lagarde to place climate at centre of monetary policy
- Lagarde and von der leyen to create formidable axis
- Economy unlikely to grow without greater integration
- Single currency volatility to remain at lows
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.