What bank account details do I need to make an international money transfer?
This will depend on where you are sending funds. Once you book a transfer via the CurrencyTransfer marketplace, ensure you have the complete set of bank account details (e.g. IBAN, ABA, SWIFT / BIC) in order to allocate recipients to your transfers.
You’ll need the following:
- Europe – IBAN and SWIFT Number
- Canada – SWIFT and Transit code
- Australia – SWIFT or BSB code
- New Zealand – 6 digit bank code and SWIFT
- USA – ABA routing number or SWIFT
- UK – account number and sort code or SWIFT and IBAN
- India – SWIFT and IFSC number, reason for transfer
- China – SWIFT
- Mexico – Clabe no. and SWIFT
For other countries, please get in touch with your dedicated relationship manager.