What bank account details do I need to make an international money transfer?
The bank details required for making an international money transfer depends on where you are sending funds. Once you book a transfer via the CurrencyTransfer.com marketplace, ensure you have the complete set of bank account details (e.g. IBAN, ABA, SWIFT/BIC) in order to allocate recipients to your transfers.
In order to make an international bank transfer, you will need the following details:
- Send Money to Europe – IBAN and SWIFT Number
- Send Money to Canada – SWIFT and Transit code
- Send Money to Australia – SWIFT or BSB code
- Send Money to New Zealand – 6 digit bank code and SWIFT
- Send Money to USA – ABA routing number or SWIFT
- Send Money to the UK – account number and sort code or SWIFT and IBAN
- Send Money to India – SWIFT and IFSC number, reason for transfer
- Send Money to China – SWIFT
- Send Money to Mexico – CLABE No. and SWIFT
It is important to note that when transferring money abroad, it is easier and more cost efficient to user CurrencyTransfer.com than your bank. Often times, banks will charge up to 7% above the mid-market exchange rates and do not offer a live rate, preferring to set their rates once daily. Better rates are only the beginning, as with CurrencyTransfer.com you have a dedicated relationship manager to ensure a smooth transfer experience, access to live rates, full rate transparency, and award-winning tools to ensure you are getting the best possible transfer experience. It’s free to register so get started today!
For other countries, please get in touch with your dedicated relationship manager.