April 2021 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – March in review
Pound stands up to dollar
- Vaccination programme an incredible success
- Employment still a major concern
- Negative rates remain a possibility
- Sterling continues to hold firm
GBP – April what to watch
Reopening to release demand
- Johnson to push ahead with reopening
- Possible arrival of new strains drive scientific concerns
- Sterling to run into dollar driven barrier
- Rising inflation to attract BoE attention
USD – March in review
Data plays a waiting game
- Employment numbers begin to improve
- Dollar beginning to behave in traditional manner
- Inflation firmly under control... For now
- FOMC playing a waiting game
USD – April what to watch
Q2 to see recovery secured
- Huge jump in March NFP predicted
- Dollar to remain strong
- Q1 growth likely to be around 6%
- FOMC to parade inflation strategy
EUR – March in review
Vaccine fiasco continues
- Third wave worse than first two
- Germany giving out mixed messages
- Economy beginning to split into individual States
- Falling euro to bring inflation concerns
EUR – April what to watch
Contraction to continue into Q2
- Euro looking to test m/t lows
- Banks between a rock and a hard place
- Von der Leyen under growing pressure?
- Inflation to test ECB resolve
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.