August 2021 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – July in review
Vlieghe joins the Doves
- MPC members fairly evenly split over support
- Furlough number at lowest since Pandemic began
- Inflation remains transitory according to Bailey
- Sterling beginning to exhibit underlying strength
GBP – August what to watch
Hawks vs doves at MPC
- MPC to meet early in August
- Sterling to remain reactive to monetary policy
- Concerns that the fall in infections is cosmetic
- Inflation beginning to level out?
USD – July in review
FOMC remains unsure of recovery
- No FOMC until September
- Time for picture to change
- Inflation and growth remain strong
- Q2 GDP on target
USD – August what to watch
Dollar remain in current range
- Greenback to lack drivers in August
- Lull to see dollar fall to test support
- Next FOMC to face tough decisions
- Inflation to fall, but not to the required level
EUR – July in review
ECB showing patience
- Inflation adjustment, a matter of contention
- PEPP in place until Q2 ‘22?
- ECB Council taken over by doves
- Germany taking care of itself?
EUR – August what to watch
Euro to face pressure
- Euro to suffer as ECB keeps rates lower for longer?
- Lagarde desperate to avoid previous errors
- Inflation stance to attract criticism
- ECB next meets on 9/9
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.