June 2018 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – May in review
Sterling fall continues
- Rate hike red herring
- Inflation fall continues
- Sterling back to Dec 2017 level
- Growth slumps close to zero
GBP – June what to watch
Brexit proposals due
- Brexit proposals due for release
- Sterling fall could start driving inflation
- Soft data leaves rates on hold
- Pound to threaten major supports
USD – May in review
FOMC casts doubt on rate hike
- Ambiguous FOMC creates doubt
- Trump losing control of foreign policy
- Long term yields top out
- Powell defends Fed “independence”
USD – June what to watch
Dollar subject to correction
- Wages to provide rate clue
- Trump/Kim back on?
- Q1 growth close to 3%
- Dollar index rally to run out of steam?
EUR – May in review
Political issues hit euro
- Euro fall continues
- Italian Prime Minister elect refuses mandate
- Spanish PM out on vote of confidence
- Slowing economy adds further pressure
EUR – June what to watch
ECB under pressure to act
- ECB to finally have to act?
- Political dramas set to continue
- Debt overhang still an issue
- Migration season to bring Brussels into conflict
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.