June 2020 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your 8 Page June Bulletin
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency bulletin and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free monthly currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – May in review
- Q1 growth points to massive slowdown
- Johnson under pressure over advisor
- Sunak extends financial help until October
- Sterling pressured but stable
GBP – June what to watch
Lockdown beginning to be eased
- Lockdown being gradually lifted
- Activity to bottom out
- Infections to continue to fall
- Sterling in a comfortable range
USD – May in review
Economy taking longer to reopen
- President’s predictions wide of the mark
- WH Economist predicts 10%+ unemployment until ‘21
- Dollar index drive by risk appetite
- Powell ready to act again
USD – June what to watch
Second spike a real possibility
- Lockdown chaos spreading
- Trump to downplay Biden threat
- Dollar index under pressure as lockdowns end
- China spat escalating
EUR – May in review
France & Germany Usurped
- EU Commission trumps Franco-German poan
- Euro drifting driven by the dollar
- Economy shrinks by fastest rate ever
- Lockdowns being eased in worst affected countries
EUR – June what to watch
Internal growth key to recovery
- Crisis to dwarf 2008
- Q2 GDP likely to see double figure contraction
- ECB unable to add much more support
- Activity to depend on pan-EU trade
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Very few organisations in the world provide customer service of this standard. These guys are prompt to follow up and incredibly helpful on all aspects of the transfers and just deliver fantastic service – they once spent around an hour on the phone to us explaining how currency hedging worked!
Good website for live rates and quick transfer procedure with confirmation e‑mails of trade. Relationship manager appointed to the account has phoned regularly to update me and solve any issues
This is simply the best. For years, I have explored many ways transferring money overseas and have used other similar services, but I can now say that CurrencyTransfer.com IS THE BEST!