June 2020 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – May in review
- Q1 growth points to massive slowdown
- Johnson under pressure over advisor
- Sunak extends financial help until October
- Sterling pressured but stable
GBP – June what to watch
Lockdown beginning to be eased
- Lockdown being gradually lifted
- Activity to bottom out
- Infections to continue to fall
- Sterling in a comfortable range
USD – May in review
Economy taking longer to reopen
- President’s predictions wide of the mark
- WH Economist predicts 10%+ unemployment until ‘21
- Dollar index drive by risk appetite
- Powell ready to act again
USD – June what to watch
Second spike a real possibility
- Lockdown chaos spreading
- Trump to downplay Biden threat
- Dollar index under pressure as lockdowns end
- China spat escalating
EUR – May in review
France & Germany Usurped
- EU Commission trumps Franco-German poan
- Euro drifting driven by the dollar
- Economy shrinks by fastest rate ever
- Lockdowns being eased in worst affected countries
EUR – June what to watch
Internal growth key to recovery
- Crisis to dwarf 2008
- Q2 GDP likely to see double figure contraction
- ECB unable to add much more support
- Activity to depend on pan-EU trade
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.