June 2021 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – May in review
Cummings blames Hancock
- Pandemic criticism largely ignored by PM
- Recovery still on track
- Inflation beginning to rise
- Sterling advance held back by dollar
GBP – June what to watch
G7 to concentrate on climate
- G7 to meet in UK in person
- MPC looking at tapering measures
- Inflation pickup expected to continue
- Sterling to react positively to hawkish MPC
USD – May in review
Employment slows outlook
- April Non-Farm Payroll hits expectations
- Inflation rise draws little response from FOMC
- Patchy recovery concerns Regional Feds
- Dollar remains on the back foot
USD – June what to watch
Investors anxious about May NFP
- June FOMC impossible to predict
- Biden to work to pass new stimulus
- Inflation to rise gradually
- Dollar to remain weak until Fed turns hawkish
EUR – May in review
Recovery finally takes hold
- Hawkish BUBA demands tighter monetary policy
- Vaccinations and PMI’s begin to rise
- Meek response to Belarus concerns NATO
- Euro in the dollar’s grip
EUR – June what to watch
Inflation to begin to concern ECB
- ECB to face tightening pressure
- Inflation expected to rise slowly
- Government debt to face higher cost
- Euro to see fate sealed by FOMC
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.