June 2021 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your 8 Page June Bulletin
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency bulletin and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free monthly currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – May in review
Cummings blames Hancock
- Pandemic criticism largely ignored by PM
- Recovery still on track
- Inflation beginning to rise
- Sterling advance held back by dollar
GBP – June what to watch
G7 to concentrate on climate
- G7 to meet in UK in person
- MPC looking at tapering measures
- Inflation pickup expected to continue
- Sterling to react positively to hawkish MPC
USD – May in review
Employment slows outlook
- April Non-Farm Payroll hits expectations
- Inflation rise draws little response from FOMC
- Patchy recovery concerns Regional Feds
- Dollar remains on the back foot
USD – June what to watch
Investors anxious about May NFP
- June FOMC impossible to predict
- Biden to work to pass new stimulus
- Inflation to rise gradually
- Dollar to remain weak until Fed turns hawkish
EUR – May in review
Recovery finally takes hold
- Hawkish BUBA demands tighter monetary policy
- Vaccinations and PMI’s begin to rise
- Meek response to Belarus concerns NATO
- Euro in the dollar’s grip
EUR – June what to watch
Inflation to begin to concern ECB
- ECB to face tightening pressure
- Inflation expected to rise slowly
- Government debt to face higher cost
- Euro to see fate sealed by FOMC
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Very few organisations in the world provide customer service of this standard. These guys are prompt to follow up and incredibly helpful on all aspects of the transfers and just deliver fantastic service – they once spent around an hour on the phone to us explaining how currency hedging worked!
Good website for live rates and quick transfer procedure with confirmation e‑mails of trade. Relationship manager appointed to the account has phoned regularly to update me and solve any issues
This is simply the best. For years, I have explored many ways transferring money overseas and have used other similar services, but I can now say that CurrencyTransfer.com IS THE BEST!