March 2019 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – February in review
Brexit still a mystery
- EU remain unsure of UK demands
- Sterling rallies as No deal less of a possibility
- Strong employment report less of a factor
- Both parties members rebel over Brexit
GBP – March what to watch
Will it happen on time?
- Can the March 29th deadline happen?
- What are the options?
- What next for Sterling?
- Bank of England preparing to add liquidity
USD – February in review
Patience remains a virtue
- Falling volatility, a concern to U.S. Market
- Powell remains firm in testimony to congress
- U.S. China trade talks progressing to agreement
- Pyongyang talks end in disappointment
USD – March what to watch
FOMC looking at data for guidance
- Employment report set to remain strong
- Dollar volatility to return
- Political activity to increase
EUR – February in review
Euro drifting, recession beckons
- Eurozone avoids recession
- Single currency in thrall of dollar
- Economic output falls for 8th month in succession
- ECB awaits more data
EUR – March what to watch
Time for ECB action
- ECB in danger of not acting on economy
- Economy to continue to weaken
- German output to fall into negative
- Elections to open fears of nationalist backlash
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.