November 2020 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – October in review
Walkout threat Barnier
- London gets tough with Brussels
- Sunak provides further support
- Tier Three lockdowns bring conflict
- Sterling supported over Brexit but unable to rally
GBP – November what to watch
England to return to lockdown
- One month lockdown announced
- Brexit talks to continue
- Rising unemployment to drive economic concerns
- Sterling is unlikely to rise without a Brexit deal
USD – October in review
Relief deal still in the balance
- Relief deal still possible with a little compromise
- Trump to continue election disruption
- Employment outlook beginning to improve
- Q3 GDP good but...
USD – November what to watch
Election to provide drama
- Election to create volatility
- Employment data to determine pace of recovery
- Fed waiting for stimulus Bill before acting
- Trump unlikely to change much economically
EUR – October in review
ECB considers further stimulus
- ECB to wait for more evidence
- Covid cases rising exponentially
- Inflation targeting a difficult choice
- Euro remains in narrow range
EUR – November what to watch
Euro strength still an issue
- Euro strength adding to deflation
- Fears of double dip remain
- Consumer spending to fall
- Lagarde unable to command unity
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.