September 2022 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your Free Currency Report - September 2022
Fill in your details below to receive your digital copy:
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – August in review
Energy prices continue to rise
- Inflation tops 10%
- Race to be PM hots up
- Services activity supports economy
- Sterling retraces versus stronger dollar
GBP – September what to watch
New Prime Minister to be elected
- Average energy bill to rise to £3.5k p.a.
- Truss put in the hot seat
- Inflation to continue to rise
- Sterling to remain under pressure versus dollar
USD – August in review
Powell sets scene for more hikes
- Economy OK despite technical recession
- Employment reports remain positive
- Housing market feeling the effect of rate hikes
- Dollar reacting to risk appetite
USD – September what to watch
Economy continue to bump along
- Fed prepared to push the economy into recession
- Economy likely to grow in Q3
- Inflation to continue to rise
- Dollar to remain strong into fourth quarter
EUR – August in review
Euro falls through parity
- Weaker euro, driving inflation higher
- Economy weakening at a rapid rate
- Energy rationing a major consideration
- Euro facing resistance around parity in short term
EUR – September what to watch
ECB set for another hike
- Central Bank facing pressure
- Germany and France, leading economy into recession
- Manufacturing output to continue to decline
- Euro unlikely to experience buying interest
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.