April 2021 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your Free Currency Report - April 2021
Fill in your details below to receive your digital copy:
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – March in review
Pound stands up to dollar
- Vaccination programme an incredible success
- Employment still a major concern
- Negative rates remain a possibility
- Sterling continues to hold firm
GBP – April what to watch
Reopening to release demand
- Johnson to push ahead with reopening
- Possible arrival of new strains drive scientific concerns
- Sterling to run into dollar driven barrier
- Rising inflation to attract BoE attention
USD – March in review
Data plays a waiting game
- Employment numbers begin to improve
- Dollar beginning to behave in traditional manner
- Inflation firmly under control... For now
- FOMC playing a waiting game
USD – April what to watch
Q2 to see recovery secured
- Huge jump in March NFP predicted
- Dollar to remain strong
- Q1 growth likely to be around 6%
- FOMC to parade inflation strategy
EUR – March in review
Vaccine fiasco continues
- Third wave worse than first two
- Germany giving out mixed messages
- Economy beginning to split into individual States
- Falling euro to bring inflation concerns
EUR – April what to watch
Contraction to continue into Q2
- Euro looking to test m/t lows
- Banks between a rock and a hard place
- Von der Leyen under growing pressure?
- Inflation to test ECB resolve
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
The best I've found
I just completed my first transaction (GBP to USD) with CurrencyTransfer and I will certainly be coming back whenever I have a currency need. Account setup was smooth — even with all the regulatory hoops. They were efficient, responsive, flexible, and the web-based trading interface gave me an excellent rate, close to spot. Once I'd settled the trade, the funds we're transferred to the destination bank almost immediately. What more could you want?
Highly customised support
Used Currencytransfer.com in connection with a house purchase in France. Involved a mixture of forward and spot transactions, and several adjustments to take into account changing deadlines. The team there provided a highly personalised service, pulling out all the stops to ensure the funds arrived on time after delays elsewhere. Would highly recommend for complex, high value transactions, and am planning to use them regularly from now on to top up my French bank account.
I have made two transfers so far and all has gone smoothly. Good exchange rates when compared to other exchange sites, and notifications at every step to keep you informed. Queries, if you have them, are answered promptly via personal email. So far excellent service.