December 2020 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Read the latest currency report
With a roundup of the most impactful events of the previous month and a look at up and coming events may affect you in this coming month. Avoid being caught by surprise when the markets move.
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – November in review
Brexit negotiations continue
- Both sides coming slowly to their senses
- Sunak believes economic nightmare just beginning
- Economy to shrink by 10.3%
- Vaccination news brings a degree of hope
GBP – December what to watch
UK to return to tiers
- Tiered restrictions to last until March
- Hospitality sector in danger of decimation
- Brexit trade deal to be done?
- Sterling to run out of steam?
USD – November in review
- Trump agrees to let Biden in
- Employment data starting to turn negative
- Powell and Mnuchin in relief spat
- Dollar falls on vaccine hopes as risk appetite rises
USD – December what to watch
Data to bely economic reality
- Activity data to remain positive
- Return of Yellen positive for cooperation
- Fed. to remain watchful
- Trump to finally use the word, concession?
EUR – November in review
Economy on the edge
- Data for every sector falling
- Future expectations at historical low
- Germany extends lockdown to Dec.20
- ECB policies in chaos caused by deflation
EUR – December what to watch
A third lockdown?
- A third lockdown in Spring is possible
- Vaccine becoming the region’s Hail Mary
- Travel industry hit by Ski resort closures
- Euro to hit 1.20?
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.