July 2021 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your Free Currency Report - July 2021
Fill in your details below to receive your digital copy:
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – June in review
Reopening delayed until July 23
- Hancock resigns over breach of regulations
- Recovery unaffected by delay
- Bank of England urges patience
- Sterling pressured by fed announcement
GBP – July what to watch
Unable to break shackles
- Javid finds a way back
- Bank of England to gauge end of furlough support
- Supply chains still suffering
- Sterling will be driven by Central Banks
USD – June in review
FOMC teases market over taper
- Regional Feds supporting Federal decision
- Powell unmoved by Congress pressure
- Trade talks with China to resume?
- Dollar index under the Fed’s power
USD – July what to watch
Rate rises scheduled for 2023
- Employment data likely to drive dollar higher
- Bottlenecks to even out
- Inflation still rising but maybe not as strongly
- 6.4% Q1 growth likely to e exceeded
EUR – June in review
Recovery finally takes hold
- Italian banks securitize bad loans
- Germany looking after itself
- Staycations to hit Mediterranean Resorts
- Euro a dollar puppet
EUR – July what to watch
ECB facing more pressure
- Growth to speed up as reopening takes hold
- German concerns over Delta Variant disrupts travel
- Economy to edge back to pre-Covid level
- Euro unable to break dollar’s clutches
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
The best I've found
I just completed my first transaction (GBP to USD) with CurrencyTransfer and I will certainly be coming back whenever I have a currency need. Account setup was smooth — even with all the regulatory hoops. They were efficient, responsive, flexible, and the web-based trading interface gave me an excellent rate, close to spot. Once I'd settled the trade, the funds we're transferred to the destination bank almost immediately. What more could you want?
Highly customised support
Used Currencytransfer.com in connection with a house purchase in France. Involved a mixture of forward and spot transactions, and several adjustments to take into account changing deadlines. The team there provided a highly personalised service, pulling out all the stops to ensure the funds arrived on time after delays elsewhere. Would highly recommend for complex, high value transactions, and am planning to use them regularly from now on to top up my French bank account.
I have made two transfers so far and all has gone smoothly. Good exchange rates when compared to other exchange sites, and notifications at every step to keep you informed. Queries, if you have them, are answered promptly via personal email. So far excellent service.