March 2018 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your Free Currency Report - March 2018
Fill in your details below to receive your digital copy:
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – February in review
Bank of England turns hawkish
- Inflation returns to 3%
- MPC ignores Brexit concerns
- Labour favours customs union
- Sterling in narrow range
GBP – March what to watch
Brexit to determine direction
- EU to release Brexit terms
- Transition to be closed ended
- Irish Border to bring political concern
- Sterling to react to BoE rate comments
USD – February in review
Powell continues Yellen stance
- Rate to rise gradually
- Economy starting to perform well
- Stimulus to be withdrawn over time
- Dollar index remains in range
USD – March what to watch
Rate hikes to continue
- Inflation concerns on back burner
- Employment report to bring wages confirmation
- Dollar index to be reactive
- Trump to be dogged by Russian interference
EUR – February in review
Euro in reactive mode
- Draghi happy to see Euro rangebound
- Inflation under control
- Withdrawal of Asset Purchase Scheme still not likely
- Monetary policy on hold while growth picks up
EUR – March what to watch
Italian election in focus
- Rome Government to have anti-Brussels feel
- Brexit trade proposal to bring clarity
- Euro to react to dollar drivers
- Fight over Draghi replacement beginning
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
The best I've found
I just completed my first transaction (GBP to USD) with CurrencyTransfer and I will certainly be coming back whenever I have a currency need. Account setup was smooth — even with all the regulatory hoops. They were efficient, responsive, flexible, and the web-based trading interface gave me an excellent rate, close to spot. Once I'd settled the trade, the funds we're transferred to the destination bank almost immediately. What more could you want?
Highly customised support
Used Currencytransfer.com in connection with a house purchase in France. Involved a mixture of forward and spot transactions, and several adjustments to take into account changing deadlines. The team there provided a highly personalised service, pulling out all the stops to ensure the funds arrived on time after delays elsewhere. Would highly recommend for complex, high value transactions, and am planning to use them regularly from now on to top up my French bank account.
I have made two transfers so far and all has gone smoothly. Good exchange rates when compared to other exchange sites, and notifications at every step to keep you informed. Queries, if you have them, are answered promptly via personal email. So far excellent service.