March 2021 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your Free Currency Report - March 2021
Fill in your details below to receive your digital copy:
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – February in review
Vaccine success speeds recovery
- Sterling rallies to multi year highs
- Government announces lockdown relaxation
- Row over Financial Services rules continues
- Business demands post lockdown support
GBP – March what to watch
Sunak to be driver-in-Chief
- Sunak’s budget to drive support and stimulus
- First stage of normality to begin
- Sterling likely to remain well supported
- Vaccinations to reach 25 million
USD – February in review
Biden get his Bill passed
- Stimulus Bill passed minus minimum wage
- Employment remains sluggish
- Powell produces dovish testimony
- FOMC members remain supportive yet bullish
USD – March what to watch
The cheque’s in the post
- $1400 per individual plus $400 for unemployed
- NFP likely to start to improve 150k new jobs likely
- Biden to present State of the Union
- Inflationary policies to be ignored
EUR – February in review
Draghi Takes over
- Draghi to tackle multiple problems
- Federalisation plans fading
- France reintroduces seventies policy
- ECB facing splits over support
EUR – March what to watch
Brussels facing multiple issues
- Rising inflation to add to Lagarde’s woes
- German pressure to taper support growing
- Volatile euro to continue to add problems
- Italian banks facing bailout
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
The best I've found
I just completed my first transaction (GBP to USD) with CurrencyTransfer and I will certainly be coming back whenever I have a currency need. Account setup was smooth — even with all the regulatory hoops. They were efficient, responsive, flexible, and the web-based trading interface gave me an excellent rate, close to spot. Once I'd settled the trade, the funds we're transferred to the destination bank almost immediately. What more could you want?
Highly customised support
Used Currencytransfer.com in connection with a house purchase in France. Involved a mixture of forward and spot transactions, and several adjustments to take into account changing deadlines. The team there provided a highly personalised service, pulling out all the stops to ensure the funds arrived on time after delays elsewhere. Would highly recommend for complex, high value transactions, and am planning to use them regularly from now on to top up my French bank account.
I have made two transfers so far and all has gone smoothly. Good exchange rates when compared to other exchange sites, and notifications at every step to keep you informed. Queries, if you have them, are answered promptly via personal email. So far excellent service.