May 2021 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Read the latest currency report
With a roundup of the most impactful events of the previous month and a look at up and coming events may affect you in this coming month. Avoid being caught by surprise when the markets move.
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – April in review
New rows a factor of majority
- Boris’ wallpaper causes a stir
- Recovery begins in earnest
- IMF upgrades 2021 GDP prediction
- Sterling rising against weaker dollar
GBP – May what to watch
Sterling to feel the Pressure
- Next level of roadmap due on 19th
- Johnson to face official probe
- Economic data to remain positive
- Sterling to top out?
USD – April in review
Fed fairly dovish
- Powell still concerned about recovery
- Vaccination rollout accelerating
- Biden presents investment plan to congress
- Dollar remains in downtrend
USD – May what to watch
Employment to set the scene
- NFP to continue recent trend
- Fed watching housing market
- PCE inflation to breach 2%
- Dollar to remain under pressure
EUR – April in review
ECB lacking resources
- Central bank relying on the Fed?
- Germany increases GDP outlook
- Lockdowns till in full force as third wave continues
- Euro strength rolls back inflation fear
EUR – May what to watch
Euro strength to continue
- Government debt to become greater concern for ECB
- Vaccine rollout to gain momentum
- Summer reopening hopes in the balance
- Euro to see an exhaustive rally before major fall
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.