November 2019 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your Free Currency Report - November 2019
Fill in your details below to receive your digital copy:
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – October in review
Johnson gets his wish (partly)
- Brexit delayed as election called
- Brexit extension agreed until 31 January
- Sterling rally halts at 1.30
- BoE calls Brexil deal “positive”
GBP – November what to watch
Election campaign starts
- Government campaign on Brexit platform
- Brexit logjam unlikely to be cleared without majority
- No coalition deal possible
- Labour infighting over Brexit harming chances
USD – October in review
- Economic slowdown uncertain
- FOMC providing little future guidance
- Trade talks resume in optimistic atmosphere
- Trump continues to pressure Fed
USD – November what to watch
Trump facing impeachment issues
- Trade talks progressing
- Trump under pressure over Ukraine
- Employment data the key to future cuts
- Dollar to remain in range as market focuses on growth
EUR – October in review
Draghi leaves ECB as he found it
- Central Bank at a loss
- Governing Council acknowledges major issues
- Slowdown continues as activity falls
- Confidence at multi year low
EUR – November what to watch
Lagarde to bring political focus
- Lagarde and Von der Leyen with work to do
- Major fiscal plans to be announced?
- Euro facing crisis of confidence
- German unlikely to go it alone
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
The best I've found
I just completed my first transaction (GBP to USD) with CurrencyTransfer and I will certainly be coming back whenever I have a currency need. Account setup was smooth — even with all the regulatory hoops. They were efficient, responsive, flexible, and the web-based trading interface gave me an excellent rate, close to spot. Once I'd settled the trade, the funds we're transferred to the destination bank almost immediately. What more could you want?
Highly customised support
Used Currencytransfer.com in connection with a house purchase in France. Involved a mixture of forward and spot transactions, and several adjustments to take into account changing deadlines. The team there provided a highly personalised service, pulling out all the stops to ensure the funds arrived on time after delays elsewhere. Would highly recommend for complex, high value transactions, and am planning to use them regularly from now on to top up my French bank account.
I have made two transfers so far and all has gone smoothly. Good exchange rates when compared to other exchange sites, and notifications at every step to keep you informed. Queries, if you have them, are answered promptly via personal email. So far excellent service.