November 2019 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Read the latest currency report
With a roundup of the most impactful events of the previous month and a look at up and coming events may affect you in this coming month. Avoid being caught by surprise when the markets move.
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – October in review
Johnson gets his wish (partly)
- Brexit delayed as election called
- Brexit extension agreed until 31 January
- Sterling rally halts at 1.30
- BoE calls Brexil deal “positive”
GBP – November what to watch
Election campaign starts
- Government campaign on Brexit platform
- Brexit logjam unlikely to be cleared without majority
- No coalition deal possible
- Labour infighting over Brexit harming chances
USD – October in review
- Economic slowdown uncertain
- FOMC providing little future guidance
- Trade talks resume in optimistic atmosphere
- Trump continues to pressure Fed
USD – November what to watch
Trump facing impeachment issues
- Trade talks progressing
- Trump under pressure over Ukraine
- Employment data the key to future cuts
- Dollar to remain in range as market focuses on growth
EUR – October in review
Draghi leaves ECB as he found it
- Central Bank at a loss
- Governing Council acknowledges major issues
- Slowdown continues as activity falls
- Confidence at multi year low
EUR – November what to watch
Lagarde to bring political focus
- Lagarde and Von der Leyen with work to do
- Major fiscal plans to be announced?
- Euro facing crisis of confidence
- German unlikely to go it alone
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
Great experience! Noam was very thorough and communicative. He was helpful throughout the process, and I felt very comfortable turning to him for any questions. I would definitely recommend to my friends, and continue using for future transfers!
I highly recommend currency transfer
I highly recommend currency transfer. Having used their services for over seven years.
I am particularly impressed by their personal fast and safe service. Funds usually reach my account within 48 hours.
A personal thankyou to Nathan who is always available to answer any technical questions.
I highly recommend their services.
OUTSTANDING Service, super speed. 12/10
OUTSTANDING! Amazing service and super speed, smooth and efficient. I have a direct link to my account officer if I need. And best of all I am saving $00s every time compared to the daylight robbery rates the banks were giving me previously. Only a simpleton would use the main banks for any currency transfers. 12/10.