November 2020 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your Free Currency Report - November 2020
Fill in your details below to receive your digital copy:
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – October in review
Walkout threat Barnier
- London gets tough with Brussels
- Sunak provides further support
- Tier Three lockdowns bring conflict
- Sterling supported over Brexit but unable to rally
GBP – November what to watch
England to return to lockdown
- One month lockdown announced
- Brexit talks to continue
- Rising unemployment to drive economic concerns
- Sterling is unlikely to rise without a Brexit deal
USD – October in review
Relief deal still in the balance
- Relief deal still possible with a little compromise
- Trump to continue election disruption
- Employment outlook beginning to improve
- Q3 GDP good but...
USD – November what to watch
Election to provide drama
- Election to create volatility
- Employment data to determine pace of recovery
- Fed waiting for stimulus Bill before acting
- Trump unlikely to change much economically
EUR – October in review
ECB considers further stimulus
- ECB to wait for more evidence
- Covid cases rising exponentially
- Inflation targeting a difficult choice
- Euro remains in narrow range
EUR – November what to watch
Euro strength still an issue
- Euro strength adding to deflation
- Fears of double dip remain
- Consumer spending to fall
- Lagarde unable to command unity
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
The best I've found
I just completed my first transaction (GBP to USD) with CurrencyTransfer and I will certainly be coming back whenever I have a currency need. Account setup was smooth — even with all the regulatory hoops. They were efficient, responsive, flexible, and the web-based trading interface gave me an excellent rate, close to spot. Once I'd settled the trade, the funds we're transferred to the destination bank almost immediately. What more could you want?
Highly customised support
Used Currencytransfer.com in connection with a house purchase in France. Involved a mixture of forward and spot transactions, and several adjustments to take into account changing deadlines. The team there provided a highly personalised service, pulling out all the stops to ensure the funds arrived on time after delays elsewhere. Would highly recommend for complex, high value transactions, and am planning to use them regularly from now on to top up my French bank account.
I have made two transfers so far and all has gone smoothly. Good exchange rates when compared to other exchange sites, and notifications at every step to keep you informed. Queries, if you have them, are answered promptly via personal email. So far excellent service.