December 2019 Monthly Currency Report for SME’s
Download Your Free Currency Report - December 2019
Fill in your details below to receive your digital copy:
Protect Your Business with Monthly Currency Reports
Our free monthly currency exchange report aims to provide deep insights into the political and economic events worldwide that can cause currencies to change and how this can affect your FX business. Read more about the impact of exchange rates on international commerce.
Download our free monthly currency report and to keep up to date with key events throughout the month. The free currency reports analyse historical charts and provide the basis for discussion with stakeholders across your foreign exchange business. The monthly currency report provides a useful resource and meaningful insights for currency risk management policies.
For more helpful information for small and medium enterprises, check out our guide to trade finance for UK SMEs.
GBP – November in review
Johnson gets his election
- Politicization leads to stalemate
- Election finally agreed
- TV debates bring little clarity
- Latest opinion polls predict working Government majority
GBP – December what to watch
Final throes of campaign
- Election to finally decide Brexit path
- NHS to continue as major battleground
- Sterling rally to continue on positive Brexit outlook
- Economy suffering from uncertainty
USD – November in review
GDP proves FOMC correct
- Fed decides to pause rate cuts
- Q2 GDP revised up to 2.1%
- Other data releases positive
- Trump sides with protesters, angers Beijing
USD – December what to watch
Trump invited to attend hearing
- Trade rhetoric to continue, no agreement in short term
- Next FOMC on 10/11 December
- Bloomberg to officially start campaign for Presidency
- Trump unlikely to accept offer to attend hearing
EUR – November in review
Lagarde takes the helm
- Another French President at the ECB
- Economy remains in the doldrums
- Euro volatility at historical low
- Single currency tests support but buyers prevail
EUR – December what to watch
Climate centric policies to the fore
- Lagarde to place climate at centre of monetary policy
- Lagarde and von der leyen to create formidable axis
- Economy unlikely to grow without greater integration
- Single currency volatility to remain at lows
Don’t take our word for it.
see what others are saying
The best I've found
I just completed my first transaction (GBP to USD) with CurrencyTransfer and I will certainly be coming back whenever I have a currency need. Account setup was smooth — even with all the regulatory hoops. They were efficient, responsive, flexible, and the web-based trading interface gave me an excellent rate, close to spot. Once I'd settled the trade, the funds we're transferred to the destination bank almost immediately. What more could you want?
Highly customised support
Used Currencytransfer.com in connection with a house purchase in France. Involved a mixture of forward and spot transactions, and several adjustments to take into account changing deadlines. The team there provided a highly personalised service, pulling out all the stops to ensure the funds arrived on time after delays elsewhere. Would highly recommend for complex, high value transactions, and am planning to use them regularly from now on to top up my French bank account.
I have made two transfers so far and all has gone smoothly. Good exchange rates when compared to other exchange sites, and notifications at every step to keep you informed. Queries, if you have them, are answered promptly via personal email. So far excellent service.